That makes us update our No-hitters killed by first at bat page, noting that 1,819 of the Mets’ games began with a lead-off hit by the opponent. Gee has yielded six of those.
We've now gone 8 years, 3 months, and 20 days without a no-hitter since Johan Santana's gem! We had gone 8,019 games - or more than 50 years - without a no-no.
Our main no-hitters site
- MLB baseball no-hitters
- Close, but no cigar: No-hitters not officially recognized
- No-hitters … by Major League Baseball franchise (all-time)
- Lost Mets no-hitters that reached at least the fifth inning
- No-hitters killed by first at bat
- No-hitter vs. hit for cycle
- NoNoHitters.com count milestones
- Pulled during a no-hitter
- Mets catchers behind the plate for no-nos
- The other enshrined four: Mets who broke up no-hitters in the ninth
- NoNoHitters.com in the news
- Contact us
- This site continued a tradition started by Dave Mackey and Robair.