We've now gone 8 years, 3 months, and 29 days without a no-hitter since Johan Santana's gem! We had gone 8,019 games - or more than 50 years - without a no-no.
Our main no-hitters site
- MLB baseball no-hitters
- Close, but no cigar: No-hitters not officially recognized
- No-hitters … by Major League Baseball franchise (all-time)
- Lost Mets no-hitters that reached at least the fifth inning
- No-hitters killed by first at bat
- No-hitter vs. hit for cycle
- NoNoHitters.com count milestones
- Pulled during a no-hitter
- Mets catchers behind the plate for no-nos
- The other enshrined four: Mets who broke up no-hitters in the ninth
- NoNoHitters.com in the news
- Contact us
- This site continued a tradition started by Dave Mackey and Robair.
Category Archives: Tweets
A no-hitter and a 20-game winner all in the same season. Congrats to @RADickey43 on being the first Met to reach that milestone in 22 years.
Mets fan who ran onto Citi Field following Santana’s no-hitter pleads guilty to interfering with pro sporting event. http://t.co/YtYwctf6
Congrats to the Mariners’ Felix Hernandez on his #perfectgame today … still no perfectos for the #Mets but at least we got our #nohitter
#Mets prospect Zack Wheeler in for the USA Futures team. Eventual thrower of the Mets’ second #nohitter
San Diego’s Andrew Cashner holds Houston hitless for 6 innings Thursday night, but the #Padres streak of no #nohitters continues.
The year of the #Mets pitcher continues with R.A. Dickey throwing his second one-hitter in as many starts. With the shutout of Baltimore on Monday night, R.A Dickey moves into 2nd place on the Mets all-time one-hitter list with 3. … Continue reading
As expected … No means no no-no: Dickey appeal denied http://t.co/N1ht1vdM via @mlb
I give the #Mets a 1-in-8,019 chance of winning the appeal for the R.A. Dickey #nohitter. On the first-inning chopper down the line that was ruled the Rays’ only hit, Mets third-baseman decided to try to make a barehand play … Continue reading
Here’s another one: The San Francisco Giants’ Matt Cain throws a perfect game against the Houston Astros, the 22nd in the league and the first by the Giants. Your browser does not support iframes.
I had been interviewed for this SI story before Johan’s #nohitter It has since been retooled around the #padres http://t.co/bGvfLL3p