A Jorge Posada 2nd-inning single is tonight’s #nohitter killer, the 7,711th #Mets game with no no-no.
Our main no-hitters site
- MLB baseball no-hitters
- Close, but no cigar: No-hitters not officially recognized
- No-hitters … by Major League Baseball franchise (all-time)
- Lost Mets no-hitters that reached at least the fifth inning
- No-hitters killed by first at bat
- No-hitter vs. hit for cycle
- NoNoHitters.com count milestones
- Pulled during a no-hitter
- Mets catchers behind the plate for no-nos
- The other enshrined four: Mets who broke up no-hitters in the ninth
- NoNoHitters.com in the news
- Contact us
- This site continued a tradition started by Dave Mackey and Robair.